How to use the API
Please note: you will need some programming experience or the help of a friendly techie to use the API.
Though a lot of data is available through our data tool, you can reach even more using our API. Before you build an API data call, or web method, you should take a look at the list of web methods and their documentation. Follow these instructions to construct a web method.
- Visit the web methods tool.
- Sign in and enter your security keys in the Authorisation mode box.
- Complete the URL, consulting the list of web methods as necessary for guidance.
- Once you've finished completing the URL, press Return. You'll see the output in the frame.
- If everything's correct, copy the automatically signed link into your application.