It only takes a couple of clicks to create a report.
Visit the Reports site and sign in to your account.
Click ‘Create’ on the left-hand menu.
- Click 'Create a report'.
Give the report a title.
- Optionally add author's notes, which will remain private to you.
- If you'd like to show where the data in your report came from, tick the 'Include references of the data at the end of the report' checkbox.
- If your report covers a particular type of area, tick the 'Warn if the report is viewed for areas other than the one it was edited under' checkbox.
- Set the report's default orientation for printing, either portrait or landscape.
- Change the report's sharing options using the drop-down if it should be seen by others.
- Finally, click ‘Save’.
Now you’ll need to build the report by adding components.