Please note: you will need some programming experience or the help of a friendly techie to use the API.
Though a lot of data is available through our data tool, you can reach even more using our API. Before you build an API data call, or web method, you should take a look at the list of web methods and their documentation. Follow these instructions to construct a web method.
1. Visit the web methods tool.
2. Sign in and enter your security keys in the Authorisation mode box.
3. Complete the URL, consulting the list of web methods as necessary for guidance.
4. Once you've finished completing the URL, press Return. You'll see the output in the frame.
5. If everything's correct, copy the automatically signed link into your application.