Edit an area's name and details
You can edit unpublished and published neighbourhoods but you won't be able to make any changes once you've finalised those areas.
Follow these steps to edit your neighbourhood's name, description, colour, alternative names and SameAs links.
- Visit the Natural Neighbourhoods site.
- Choose the area type in which you created your neighbourhood using the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the area you'd like to edit using the drop-down menu. (You can select 'nothing' for the other two drop-downs.)
- Click 'Apply'
- Your area will appear on the map. Click 'selected area details' on the left-hand menu.
- Click 'Edit details'.
- Edit the details as needed.
- Click the Update button to save your changes.